Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Just connect your receiver to your IPTV Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
Traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their whereabouts. IPTV offers a unique solution for customers who are unable to satellite programming (due to no sight to the satellite or apartment with its limitations). IPTV provides higher quality and cheaper than traditional satellite service.
To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 4.0 Mbps. A functioning Smart TV. The recipient of the IPTV us.
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM.
David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
- – Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
- – Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
- – If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
- – Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
- – Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
- – Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
- – If your network connection is no problem, please check if your account is used in other devices.
- – Please visit www.whatismyip.com using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
- – Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
- – Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
- – Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
- – Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
- – Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
- Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
- Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
- Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
- Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
- Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
- Choose Native for the Decoder.
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
If the link is not working, always check the link on PC using the VLC software. If it works it means that there is something wrong on your end. When typing in your M3U link make sure you are not entering any space and you are not using your M3U link on other devices.
Contact us if the link does not work on your PC after troubleshooting.
Please check whether your account is used on other devices.
If yes, please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and find your IP Address, next send your IP Address to us for restoration. Please note that 1 subscription can only be used on 1 device at the same time, otherwise your account would be banned soon because of automatic security defense.
We only restore it for 2 times for 1 subscription. If your account is banned again after restoration please contact us.
*If you abuse our service with using multiple devices for 1 subscription be aware we may permanently ban your subscription.
- Did you give us the correct MAC address?
Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 8 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
- Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
- Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
- If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
- If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
- If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
- If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
- Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you in the activation e-mail?