First, take a look at the following playlist examples below to get the idea about the playlist structure.
M3U playlist example: http://siptv.app/lists/example.m3u
TXT playlist example: http://siptv.app/lists/example.txt (old method)
Using M3U playlist format (.m3u file extension)
The following attributes are also supported in M3U playlists:
- tvg-id – channel code from EPG code table
- tvg-name – channel name from EPG code table
- group-title – channel group
- parent-code – group parent code
- audio-track – ISO 639-1 audio track code (LG only, see codes table)
- tvg-logo – path to the big channel logo, minimum height should be 48px
- tvg-logo-small – path to the small square channel logo, min height should be 48px (works in the latest app versions only)
- timeshift, tvg-rec – timeshift availability for specific channel
Smart IPTV for LG, Samsung, Android TV and MAG (Aura HD) STBs
Disclaimer: No channels are included in the application. Application developers are not responsible for the content uploaded to it.
Primary channels screen (not available on Android TV version!)
There are no reviews yet.